Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following kinds of personal data:
- - Contact data: We require an email address for registration, which we store securely
- - Usage data: We collect information about how you use our services.
- - User Input Data: We store the data you input into Superlines in our database. This data is stored to improve the service and for customer service purposes. Superlines do not require you to input any sensitive 1st party information as input to the AI features. Therefore, we strongly discourage and advise against inputting sensitive or personally identifiable information into Superlines.
Use of you personal data
We may collect and use your personal data to:
- - register you as a new customer
- - manage our relationship with you
- - administer and protect our business and our services
- - provide you with access to our online tool and the services we offer
- - monitor and improve the quality and performance of our online tool
- - communicate with you regarding your account, including sending you notifications, updates, and other service-related messages
We also use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request transfer of your personal data.
Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. Upon receiving such a request, we will take necessary steps to erase your personal data from our systems within seven (7) days, unless there is a lawful reason for retaining the data. Please note that the erasure of your personal data may impact the availability and delivery of our services to you.